@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ryan swears he’s luckiest with Judy Ann


Ryan Agoncillo talked lovingly about Judy Ann Santos during the “My Househusband” press con recently. He calls himself the luckiest man alive being married to the actress for three years.
Ryan is amazed by his wife’s ability to make wise decisions that normally test a person’s integrity and principle.
“In the beginning of our relationship, I already saw in Judy Ann the value that she gives to it by caring for me because back then, there were intrigues about me riding on the popularity of a junior superstar. But she showed me that she can handle it well and she did.”
Ryan continued, “When we got married, she amazed me with how easily she has made the decision to take a break from the business she grew up in, where she is regarded so highly, to step back and go domestic, to take care of me and our daughter Yohan.”
“When she got pregnant and gave birth to our baby Lucho, Judy Ann amazed me even more about how far she would go hands-on to the kids. And now, as you can see, she takes care of herself on top of all of it. Nakita naman ninyo kung gaano siya kaganda at nakabalik agad sa katawan niya noong bago siya naging pregnant,” Ryan lovingly described his wife.
“I know that my job gets me to be around beautiful girls every day, but I know in my heart that the one I have at home is by far, the most beautiful of them all in so many levels,” he said.
Ryan is promoting Joey Reyes’ “My Househusband: Ikaw Na!” under OctoArts Films, an entry to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment