@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My House Husband (Ikaw Na) final presson...


I don't get to watch much Filipino movies nowadays but if there's one movie that I wouldn't dare to miss, it would definitely be My House Husband that has Judy Ann Santos, Ryan Agoncillo and Eugene Domingo as the main stars.

The movie held its last presscon at Guilly's Island (Tomas Morato) last Dec 17 and despite the bad weather (and terrible traffic!) I'm glad I attended the event.

Melai and Shalala as the hosts

the beautiful (and funny) Eugene Domingo

the real-life husband and wife, Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo


They just look so good together.
And I love the fact that they started out as friends, eventually fell in love and got married.


Most of the attendees are from the blogging community.

As per Judy Ann, she gets more nervous when surrounded by bloggers during presscons. Unlike people from the press, she said the bloggers ask questions that are more direct to the point.

It was such a fun event. It's informal and I've learned a lot from these real-life couple and of course, from Eugene as well.

For Judy, to be the one to bring home the bacon is okay, as long as the husband will be the one doing the house chores. Of course, it's not the usual setup but nowadays, what's important is that couples respect and help one another and do their parts to make sure that their marriage works.

She also said that it's important to marry the person who's also your friend, because at the end of the day, it helps to just laugh at your mistakes and help you go through rough times.


There was never a boring moment during the presscon, we were all laughing all the time. I didn't know Eugene is really so adorable and funny! She's an inspiration to many...imagine she started out as an extra and just look at her now...this movie is actually just one of the 3 movies in this year's Manila Film Festival.

My House Husband (Ikaw Na) is part of this year's Manila Film Fest and is now showing. I highly recommend this movie as this is one story that happens in real life, and I am sure a lot of couples would be able to relate in one way or another. I'm leaving for a two-week vacation days from now, but I really hope I'd be able to find time to catch this movie before I leave. This is one movie I prefer to see in a movie house...and I know this is gonna be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment