@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My House Husband, Ikaw na! Cebu Press Conference


Today is Christmas and it's also the first showing day of the annual Metro Manila Film Festival. I'm giving a big shout out to Melai of Style and Soul for sending out the invites all the way down to Cebu and Eden of Chic in the Tropics for bringing everyone together. It was a bit surreal cause a few days ago, I was just happily posting comments and reading about the Manila press conference. Then all of a sudden, I found myself sitting next to my lovely Cebu Fashion Blogger friends and strategically seated in front of Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos. I hope Judy Ann doesn't read this but Ryan's been a crush of mine since Y-speak days and Judy Ann's been a long time member of our household. I practically grew up with my grandmother and she's a loyal fan of both. I'm not kidding. When I was in high school, it's hard to miss daytime or even nighttime drama due to the lack of social networking sites. Facebook and twitter was not yet part of my timeline except for sports, of course. Wow. Did I just make myself sound vintage, prefer it over the old. It sounds far more better but this is not about me. This is about the movie that's already out in theaters. I've seen the very first movie Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo, a few years ago with my mom. When I told her about this press con, she got even more excited and it looks like she will be my date for this one. 

Real and reel life couple Judy Ann and Ryan were just two amazing people. They gamely answered questions from the press, bloggers in attendance and crowd. Celebrities do look fairer in person and Judy Ann doesn't even look like she gave birth. 
I was hoping to meet THE Eugene Domingo but she was not in sight. Also, Cebu's the only city outside Manila that had this press conference. Awesome, right?! XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment