@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Judy Ann Santos guested on GMA-7’s "Showbiz Central" to promote her OctoArts filmfest entry, "My Househusband, Ikaw Na," with hubby Ryan Agoncillo. Juday is an ABS-CBN star and she has "Junior Master Chef" with them but she says she’s not allowed to promote there as they also have an entry, the Ai Ai-Vic movie. GMA Films also has an entry, "Ang Panday 2," yet they allow Juday to promote with them. "Tanggap ko na ‘yun, wala akong sama ng loob sa kanila," she says. "But I’m grateful to GMA for allowing me to promote with them."
One look at Juday and Ryan and you’d easily see they’re a happily married couple whose peaceful aura indicate they’re good for each other. What are the most endearing qualities they appreciate most in each other? "After two years of being together, Ryan has learned to choose his battles with me. Before, we’d just fight and won’t talk. Now, we fight and talk about it. It helps me dahil doon ako mas nagigising and I realize kung nagkakamali talaga ako. He’s not just my husband kundi parang tatay ko rin as he teaches me a lot."
For Ryan, he admires Juday for defending him. "Nung nagsisimula pa lang kami, there were plenty of speculations kasi superstar siya. Gagamitin lang ‘yan. Lolokohin lang. But even that, I felt how protective she was of me. And now, I appreciate that despite her superstar status, she knows how to be a loving wife and mother at nakita ko ang mga sakripisyo niya."
Ryan concedes that it’s a pressure for him to be playing the title role of "My Househusband: Ikaw Na." "Between me and Juday, she’s the real actress. I’m really more of a TV host. But it comforts me that my wife and Eugene Domingo are acting with me and we deal with real life issues of relationships, so I’m confident we have a good fighting chance against the big fantasy entries in the filmfest."

No comments:

Post a Comment