@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ryan Agoncillo on Judy Ann Santos: "She's still the same, mapalaki o mapamaliit."

March 19, 2012


This TV host says Juday is the woman he married and the wife he loves, no matter what.

Judy Ann Santos is back in showbiz--and she's lost all her baby weight too! In an interview with PEP.ph, TV host Ryan Agoncillo, Juday's husband, said that he honestly hadn't noticed how much weight Juday had gained when she had just given birth to baby Lucho. "Ako, 'pag nakikita ko nga yung mga litrato niya na bagong panganak, natatawa ako, pati siya (When I see her photos from after giving birth, I laugh, and she does too)," he is quoted as saying. "Kasi hindi naman namin akalain na lumobo siya ng ganun. (We never thought she'd gained that much weight.)"

"Sa akin, to be honest, hindi naman naiba yung paningin ko, e (To be honest, the way I looked at her never changed)," he added. "Lumiit lang yung mga damit, napapansin ko. Pero for me, she's still the same, mapamalaki o mapamaliit, siya pa rin ang babaeng pinakasalan ko at asawang minahal ko. (I just noticed her clothes had gotten smaller. But, for me, she's still the same, whether she gets bigger or smaller, she's still the same woman I married and the wife I love.)"

Ryan was also all praises for his wife for how she's dealt with losing weight. "One of the things I love about Judy Ann's weight loss is that she has a very real view and she has very real expectations about her body. Napakakumportable niya. Kaya ko nasasabing hindi nag-iiba yung pagtingin ko sa kanya kasi yung attitude niya is the same. (She's so comfortable [in her own skin.] That's why I can say my perception of her never changed because her attitude has remained the same.)"

He said Juday didn't judge based on physical appearances. "Kumbaga, iniisip niya na lang din na kailangan niyang pumayat para sa trabaho rin. (She also thinks of losing weight for the sake of work.) And I admire her for that, for having a healthy view in life."



SOURCE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment