@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Juday back in shape

By: Dolly Anne Carvajal

Philippine Daily Inquirer

March 25, 2012


Judy Ann Santos was at her sexiest—all aglow during her launch as the new endorser of Eden Cheese. Now that she has curves in all the right places, would she be willing to pose for men’s magazines? “


“Naku! Let’s leave that to the younger ones,” she says, laughing. “My kids might question me one day if they see me on a centerfold wearing a bikini.”


Does she plan to have another baby or is she wary of gaining weight again? “Ryan and I are not rushing it,” she says, “nor are we avoiding it. But for now we enjoy lavishing our attention on Yohan and Lucho.”


Isn’t Yohan asking why she isn’t officially an Agoncillo yet? “Ryan and I got shocked when she said one day, ‘I don’t think I will ever be an Agoncillo,’” she reveals. “But we explained to her that it’s a legal process that takes time. It’s hard for her, because at school ’di maiwasan ang mga tanong na gano’n.”


Motherhood comes first for Juday. “I don’t want to miss out on any of the milestones in my kids’ lives because those cannot be recaptured,” she says. “So I always tell the producers that I don’t mind starting work early in the day, as long as I’m home by 9 p.m. so I can spend time with my family.”


Speaking of work, is she willing to be paired with Piolo Pascual again, after all the controversies they got embroiled in before? “As long as it’s a good project,” she says. “These days everyone has an opinion. I want to make sure that if and when Piolo and I do a movie, ’yung ’di kami mapupulaan. So dapat pag-aralang mabuti kung paano ito sisimulan, paano gagawin, at ano ang epekto sa tao.” Juday is one (super) star who simply outshines them all.

 
 
source here

No comments:

Post a Comment