@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Judy Ann and ManilaMommy :D


Johnson’s Baby Philippines has a Facebook page that has been quietly humming along for almost a year now. The brand moved to a new Facebook page to reflect that Johnsons Baby is really  not just for the baby in the family but for the entire Pinoy family! Go check out the new Facebook page here.
Last week the page hosted a live webchat with new mom Judy Ann Santos and I was invited to send in questions by Nuffnang. I wasn’t able to view the entire webchat but snippets of what transpired were posted in the page a few days after. Guess what! My question got picked!!!



What I actually wanted to ask was if she read parenting blogs but I guess her busy schedule doesn’t allow her to do that hehehe. Suffice to say I was quite starstruck!! So did you think she nailed my question?



source here

No comments:

Post a Comment