@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Derek Ramsay’s plans to jump ship put on hold


Mar 01, 2012 08:18 AM

Derek Ramsay that if he transfers, it won't be for money
MANILA, Philippines – Hunk actor Derek Ramsay has not yet decided on the fate of his career.
Amid reports that he will soon become a Kapatid star, Derek explains that he and his family have not yet reached a career decision.“I love this network (ABS-CBN),” he quipped during the media huddle for the movie “Corazon, Ang Unang Aswang.”
But he also acknowledges that “there’s also disappointing times."“‘Yun ‘yung wine-weigh namin. Let’s see where my future will go, what’s best for me. Tumatanda na rin ako.  Lahat ‘yun pinag-uusapan namin. I can’t make a decision right now. We will weigh all of this,” he explained.
He stressed that “nothing yet” has been finalized after his dad’s meeting with Kapamilya execs.
“The first thing we laid on the table is that it’s not  about money. This is definitely not about money and I’ve proven that. I don’t know how things will work. We had a good meeting.”
Long rumored to be on the verge of signing a contract with TV5, Derek and his dad decided to first meet with the ABS-CBN bigwigs to thresh things out.
Derek feels that the decision will only be arrived at if ABS-CBN will show him a contract.  
“My dad said if we get to see it then we can get to a decision in two days,” he said.
Angelica’s boyfriend acknowledges that “a big deal of my career is Judy Ann Santos and this network."
“They both made me who I am now,”said he who was launched as Judy Ann’s leading man in “Ysabella” three years ago.
“There’s always change for your life. I’ve always been open for that. I told tita Malou (Santos) that I’m open this year for career changes.”
He shared how  “three years ago I was offered something  and I remained loyal to this network”.
“’Di ko na babanggitin kung anong network but I’ve shown my loyalty by not asking or demanding anything."
It’s not only working for another network that the hunk actor is open to but in becoming a father as well.    
“I’m ready na. Let’s just wait and see,” he said.
However, he doesn’t see this coming even if Angelica Panganiban’s ready for it because he feels she’s at the peak of her career, too.“Siguro in about a year or two, diyan namin malalaman kung saan papunta ito."



SOURCE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment