@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Judy Ann takes new challenge




JUDY Ann Santos looked radiant at the presscon of “Junior  Master  Chef Pinoy Edition,” her comeback show after delivering Baby Lucho last year. It will start airing on August 20 at ABS-CBN. It’ll air every Saturday for six weeks then it’ll be shown daily on primetime after the 20 finalists from 60 initial contestants have been chosen.

She has also started shooting “My Househusband” with hubby Ryan Agoncillo, to be shown in the December filmfest. Does she think hosting a cooking show for kids the better vehicle for her return to showbiz than acting in a movie or a soap? “When this was offered to me, it’s not a hard decision for me to accept,” she said. “Hosting a reality show like this is a new challenge for me. Na-prove ko nang nakaka-acting ako, so I want to explore kung ano pa’ng puwede kong gawin. Dream come true for me to host kasi I really watch ‘Junior Master Chef’ on TV at never kong naisip na makakarating ‘yun dito sa’tin and I’ll be hosting its local version. Pinakita pa lang nila sa’kin ‘yung logo, naiyak na ako and that means, gusto ko ‘yung show. I got excited, sabi ko, when do we start? Pero kinabahan din ako as I’m not really a host, but I’m now enjoying it, lalo na relating with the kids na lumalabas ang pagkananay ko lalo na in consoling ‘yung mga umiiyak. Humingi rin ako ng tips kay Ryan as a host and he told me to just go with the flow. It’s a new learning experience for me. My dream is for me later to be called as Chef Judy Ann.”

The project is under Laurenti Dyogi as business unit head who says Juday surpassed all their expectations. “She’s the perfect choice to host ‘Junior Master Chef’ as she has a passion for cooking and also connects instantly with the kids,” he says. “She now acts as an inspiration to the kids for them to give their best in every dish they’re asked to cook.” Learn more about the show with their official Facebook page at facebook.com/jrmasterchef or follow them @jrmasterchef_ph.


SOURCE:    http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/entertainment/showbiz-news/11123-judy-ann-takes-new-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment