@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Monday, August 8, 2011

John Lloyd, Judy Ann enjoy Sun deals


SUN family members Judy Ann Santos and John Lloyd Cruz are excited as Sun Cellular launches the year’s most awaited Sun prepaid products – Sun P30 Call and Text Unlimited and Sun P200 Text Unlimited.
John Lloyd draws all his inspiration from his love for his family and considers his close friends indispensable. "It is essential that I keep in touch with the people I value most in my life," he says. "And thanks to Sun’s new P30 Call and Text Unlimited product, personal and work-related communication is now made even easier for me. It helps me stay connected with all my Sun contacts anytime I want or need to. With its unlimited Sun calls and texts, I get to keep updated with my Sun contacts 24/7. And now that it’s got 50 texts to other networks that go along with it, I also get to be in the loop with friends and colleagues even if they are subscribed to other networks!" he exclaims. "I now enjoy the best of both worlds because I get to stay in touch with whoever I want, whether they are Sun Cellular subscribers or not. This prepaid product is really unheard of!"
"Being connected to your loved ones is important, as it provides you with peace of mind that they can be reached anytime you want. That’s why I trust Sun Cellular!" enthuses Judy Ann Santos.
With the launch of Sun P200 Text Unlimited, Juday now has 500 texts to other networks that go along with Sun’s ever-reliable Text Unlimited service. "Imagine, for just P200, I get unlimited Sun texts, 4 hours of Sun calls, and 500 texts to other networks that allow me to text all I want and call my family and loved ones for 30 days. Pwede kaming magtext kahit anong oras!"
Sun P30 Call and Text Unlimited and Sun P200 Text Unlimited are available until October 31, 2011. Visit The Sun Shop or text CTU30 or TU200 to 247 to convert your regular load and avail of the new Sun P30 Call and Text Unlimited and Sun P200 Text Unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment