@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sam reveals real score with US beauty queen


Actor Sam Milby and Miss Teen USA New York 2006 Candace Kuykendall.
MANILA, Philippines -- Actor Sam Milby denied that he's dating Miss Teen USA New York 2006 Candace Kuykendall.

In an interview on "The Buzz" on Sunday, Milby said he met Kuykendall at a modeling agency in New York but stressed that they are just good friends since the beauty queen has a boyfriend.
"We became friends and I said this sa 'Bandila'... I knew from the start may boyfriend siya kaya yon, I do like her pero 'yon we can't (be together). Because of the fact na may boyfriend siya I don't allow myself na 'oh in love na ako'. You know what I mean? I have my own reservations naman," Milby said.
"I mean that would be wrong for me to fall for a girl na may boyfriend na. Because my boyfriend siya hindi naman kami nag-uusap palagi. We've only known each other for a month. We keep in touch, we are friends and I like her, her values, matalino and she's very nice," he added.

Milby left the country early this year to pursue his dream of making it in Hollywood. He returned three months later to star in an upcoming television series for ABS-CBN with Judy Ann Santos.
"I'm excited kasi itong character na gagawin ko ay iba. Medyo  grey, hindi tipong Sam na romantic,”  Milby said.

No comments:

Post a Comment