@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Judy Ann Santos: Ryan and I are getting old


By:


JUDY Ann Santos on her Valentine date with husband Ryan: “We felt very sleepy and never got to dessert.”
“It’s refreshing, something ‘out of the box’ and I’m looking forward to it,” Judy Ann Santos said of the indie movie she is making with director Jose Javier Reyes.
The award-winning mainstream actress stars in “Mga Mumunting Lihim,” an entry to the 2012 Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival in July.
It’s about a group of childhood friends (Judy Ann, Eugene Domingo, Iza Calzado and Agot Isidro) who face all odds together.
“It will be fun to watch. This is Direk Joey’s first Cinemalaya entry, and mine as well.” It’s not her first indie movie, though. In 2008, she starred and coproduced the Dante Nico Garcia drama, “Ploning,” shot entirely in Palawan province.
Judy Ann is also set to make a movie this year with Coco Martin for Star Cinema. “We’re just finalizing the schedule. Coco is extremely busy these days. I, on the other hand, am eager to start on my next cooking show.” She just finished one season of “Junior Masterchef Pinoy Edition” as host, and will work on the “Masterchef” edition soon.
Judy Ann said she learned a lot from hosting a kiddie cooking contest. “Rearing children is similar to cooking—it requires time and patience,” said the actress, mom to Lucho, 1, and adopted daughter Yohan, 6.
She added: “My husband (TV host Ryan Agoncillo) and I take turns spending time with the kids. As much as possible, we don’t schedule work on weekends.” The couple recently flew to Japan for an eight-day break.
Judy Ann said her family celebrated Valentine’s Day simply. “Ryan gave Yohan and me flowers. I cooked a simple meal—salad, roast beef, mashed potato and grilled corn. For dessert, I made chocolate-covered strawberries. I also had a bottle of champagne chilled, but I guess we’re getting old, because Ryan and I felt very sleepy and never got to dessert.”



source here

No comments:

Post a Comment