@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Judy Ann now enjoys hosting




JUDY Ann Santos has proven she can be a good and witty host in “Junior Master Chef” that will have its live finale tomorrow, Saturday, 6 p.m., after “TV Patrol Weekend.”

“When this was offered to me, tinanggap ko agad, but when I got home, I had my doubts,” she said. “I asked myself, tama ba'ng ginawa ko? Ang acting kasi, karugtong na ng pusod ko 'yan. Pero ang hosting, ngayon ko pa lang susubukan. I just took it as a challenge to explore other fields in the industry. As the show went on, I realized masyado akong nage-enjoy hosting it. I’m glad tinanggap ako ng tao as a host, but honestly, sa tingin ko, my hosting needs some more improvement. I also have to thank my husband (Ryan Agoncillo), na siya talagang host in the family. All his valuable inputs about my hosting helped me a lot.”

The final four kiddie cooks are Philip Amarillo, Kyle Imao, Mika Tanaka, and the most goodlooking of them, Jobim Jalbuena, who’s also an Ingglisero and says he wouldn’t mind trying showbiz if there’s an opportunity. The top winner will bag P1 million cash plus culinary scholarship. The 2nd placer will get P500,000 while the 3rd and 4th placers will get P250,000 each.

We ask them how they’ll remember their Ate Juday as host of “Junior Master Chef.”

Philip: “Mabait siya. Tinuturuan kami ng tama.”

Kyle: “Sobrang sayang kasama kasi lagi siyang masaya. Nagpapa-deliver pa ng pizza.”

Mika: “Hindi siya mataray kundi sobrang mabait. Very patient pag nagkakamali ka.”

Jobim: “She’s super mabait, super helpful in the kitchen. She gives tips to us and won’t just criticize our cooking. We’ll miss her.”


SOURCE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment