@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Top 5 Behind-the-Scenes Magazine Cover Shoots


Mike, FN's photographer, shares his experiences shooting on the other side of the curtain. 
 By Mike Dee

One of the best experiences I’ve had being a photographer here in FemaleNetwork.com is going behind the scenes for cover shoots of the magazines we support on the site--namely, Women’s Health and Good Housekeeping. It is fun to meet all these celebrities, but the tasks are also tiring. Shooting for half a day or a whole day can get exhausting, but after seeing the shots I took and knowing I’ve captured the perfect shot, my fatigue melts away.

 Judy Ann Santos 

5. JUDY ANN SANTOS

Juday was my first cover shoot ever, and as I was introduced to her, I felt very anxious. I didn’t know what to expect at first, and it felt like I was being fed to the lions. But after chatting with her and listening in during her interview, I felt at ease. She giggled a lot, and she was very accommodating. During her interview, I was still unsure about myself, but as the shoot went along, I found myself enjoying my job.



 [Click here to see the behind-the-scenes photos from Judy Ann Santos's cover shoot for Women's Health's March 2012 issue.]

No comments:

Post a Comment