@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

KC Concepcion Honored To Play ‘Kontrabida’ To Judy Ann Santos In “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala”



A fiercer and stronger KC Concepcion will be seen on ABS-CBN’s upcoming primetime drama series “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala.”
According to KC Concepcion, she initially had second thoughts about accepting the project which also stars the Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera Judy Ann Santos and Kapamilya leading lady Sam Milby.
“I didn’t have any idea about my role until Ate Juday called me to say that I should I accept the role as her antagonist,” said KC Concepcion. “I didn’t know then if I can do a role like that, but I am very happy now that I took the challenge. Working with Ate Juday has been a very overwhelming experience.”
The Kapamilya actress added that her most memorable experience with Judy Ann in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” so far were their ‘sampalan’ scenes. “We did an intense scene once where I literally saw stars after Ate Juday slapped me. That’s when I saw and realized how dedicated and committed Ate Juday is to her craft. It would really be embarrassing if I would not give my 100% in this project,” she shared
In “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,” KC Concepcion will portray the character of Alexis, the woman who will come between Anessa (Judy Ann Santos) and Eros (Sam Milby). The series directed by Jerry SinenengTots Sanchez-Mariscal, and Malu Sevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment