@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Monday, November 26, 2012

Judy Ann thinks she’s not as good a comedienne as Ai Ai


http://www.malaya.com.ph/index.php/entertainment/18531-judy-ann-thinks-shes-not-as-good-a-comedienne-as-ai-ai


‘I told them frankly that if they expected me to do the original role assigned to Ai Ai, sabi ko, ‘di ko tatanggapin ang offer nila. – Judy Ann Santos’
Judy Ann Santos admitted that she knew she was just the second choice to play the leading lady of Senator Bong Revilla and Vic Sotto in the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) entry, “Si Agimat, Si Enteng at Si Ako.” 
“Alam ko ring ang first choice nila was Ai Ai (de las Alas),” Judy Ann added. “Ai Ai had to beg off, though, since she has an exclusive contract with ABS-CBN and Star Cinema.
“In my case, I told them frankly that if they expected me to do the original role assigned to Ai Ai, sabi ko, ‘di ko tatanggapin ang offer nila. I told them honestly that I’m not as good a comedienne as Ai Ai.
“Kaya they had to create a new role for me.”
The script, written by Bibeth Orteza and Aven Jacob, has Judy playing the part of Princess Angelina Kalinisan Orteza aka. AKO, ruler of the Kingdom of Diwarata who has the power to turn into a mystical bird.
“Wow, excited ako about my role in the movie,” Judy Ann gushed. “Isasama ko ang mga bata (her kids, Lucho and Yohan) to watch it. They will be excited and delighted to watch me fly in the movie, I’m sure.”
Senator Bong and Bossing Vic will be shown fighting cannibal tribes of the Tokakatoks and filthy alien monsters.
Senator Bong as Agimat will fight the enemies with a one-of-a-kind sword. Bossing Vic as Enteng will do battle in his usual comic fighting style.
Directed by Tony Reyes, five giant productions, Imus Productions, OctoArts Films, M-Zet TV, APT Entertainment and GMA Films, produced “Si Agimat, Si Enteng at Si AKO.”

No comments:

Post a Comment