@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, March 20, 2011

If Juday were an appliance she’d be … a microwave

Dollywood

By Dolly Anne Carvajal
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 18:09:00 03/20/2011


JUDY Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo were aglow when I interviewed them at the launch of their new endorsement, Samsung. If Juday were an appliance, what would she be? “A microwave,” Ryan nonchalantly said.
The couple had their second honeymoon in Shanghai recently. “I didn’t know Ryan was taking me to China,” said Juday. “I thought we were just lunching out. Wala akong dalang damit. Dun na kami nag-shopping.”
When will Juday be back at work? “I thought I’d get bored at home,” she said. “But I’m still enjoying myself.”
What about rumors linking Ryan to Diana Meneses? “No truth to that at all,” Ryan clarified. “I stay away from temptation.”
What’s the hardest part of being married to a superstar? “It’s hard to make her stop shopping and going to the spa,” he revealed.
Anything new that Juday discovered about Ryan? “He won’t take no for an answer!”
Couples like Juday and Ryan give show biz marriages a good name.

No comments:

Post a Comment