@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Monday, January 23, 2012

Third child possible, says Juday

Manila, Philippines – JUDY Ann Santos revealed in an interview that she is hoping to have another baby before she turns 35. The actress is turning 34 in May.
“I’m good and settled with two kids because we already have a boy and a girl but I also welcome the idea if we will be blessed with another baby,” she said.
However, she was quick to add that plans to have another baby have yet to be discussed with husband Ryan Agoncillo. “But it’s not something we talk about.”
“I’ll be 34 in May, if I turn 35, I might have a difficult time with pregnancy,” she also told online reports. (Bulletin Entertainmetn Online)


No comments:

Post a Comment