@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mommy Carol praises Judai, Ryan


http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/11/12/mommy-carol-praises-judai-ryan



Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo

MANILA, Philippines -- Although she has a family of her own, young superstar Judy Ann Santos continues to be a generous daughter, according to her mother, "Mommy" Carol Santos.
Describing her daughter as generous, she said: "May pera ako diyan every 12th and 20th may pumapasok. Pinaggo-grocery niya ako. She pays for my house help. She pays for my utilities. So practically that money is mine. I can do whatever, what I want to do with that money."
"Tapos 'yung katulad sa November magku-cruise ako sa Europe, siya din yung (nagbayad doon)," she told host Kris Aquino on Tuesday during her guesting on the ABS-CBN morning show "KrisTV."
The elder Santos also praised her son-in-law Ryan Agoncillo, whom she considers a real "son."
"Alam mo si Ryan is a son. Kumbaga nagkaroon pa ako ng isang bagong anak na lalaki and more. Katulad nito itong taping na ito, 'yung car ko na kay Judai kasi nabangga 'yung car niya, 'yung Suburban niya. Eh van 'yung sa akin so she has to use the van sa dami ng gamit. So I use the small car. Eh since coding ako, so sabi ko I will just barrow a car from my friend. Sabi niya (Ryan), 'No, no. Baka sabihin pinapayagan kita you use my car. I have five cars, you choose from my cars.' So I'm using his car now. Napakasarap (ng ganoong relationship)," she said.
Santos, who is now a senior citizen, said what keeps her going is her children and grandchildren.
"Ako sobra ako sa family ako, over protective ako sa mga anak ko. Ngayon siguro they keep me going," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment