@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Monday, September 10, 2012

Judy Ann Santos OK with second choice


Judy Ann Santos speaks to tabloid! about her new film for the Metro Manila Film Festival
Judy Ann Santos speaks to tabloid! about her new film for the Metro Manila Film Festival and why she doesn’t mind being the second choice for the role that was initially reserved for Comedy Queen Ai Ai delas Alas.
Q: You’ve been a part of the Metro Manila Film Festival almost every year for the last five years. And this year, you’re in one of the biggest movies that is expected to top the box office. Tell us more about it.
A: Yes, I’m shooting a movie with Vic Sotto and Senator Bong Revilla entitled Si Enteng, Si Agimat at Ako. It’s another sequel to their combined franchise movies, so it’s really big – in terms of the lead stars, you have two of biggest box office draws in the business; in terms of budget. I’m lucky to have been made part of this project.
Q: Lucky?
A: Yes. As you know, the role that I play was originally offered to Ai Ai delas Alas, but she couldn’t do it because of certain personal commitments. I thank her for the opportunity to work with Bossing (Vic Sotto) and Tito Bong (Bong Revilla).
Q: You don’t mind being a second choice?

Q: Tell us about your role.
A: Not at all. The project is good, it’s an opportunity to work with great actors, what more can I ask for? There was no hesitation on my part to accept the role. I’d like to think they saw something in me that fit the role, and I’m happy to do it. I think of it as I’m a worthy replacement; and if it’s to replace Ai Ai, it’s an honour. I don’t ever hope to replace her as in her character and the way she does things. I’m going to approach it my way, and I hope it is good enough.
A: I play the role of a fairy, a sort of flirty one, but nice. I like it because it brings out the comic in me.
Q: How is it working with Vic Sotto and Senator Bong Revilla?
A: I have been waiting for so long to have this opportunity, so when it finally came, I grabbed it. I was starstruck in the beginning. They are in my bucket list of actors who I want to work with. I’m actually under pressure, because their movie franchise is a box office success; and I hope with me in it, it will still be a success. I don’t want to be the jinx of the movie [laughs].

No comments:

Post a Comment