@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Preggy Juday willing to pose in the nude

Malaya
By Mario Bautista

Preggy Juday willing to pose in the nude

‘Okay lang, basta ang photographer, ang asawa ko kasi kumukuha naman talaga siya ng pictures.'



Judy Ann Santos is in a good mood as her movie "Hating Kapatid" is a bonafide hit, raking in P11 million on its first day per PR Shirley Pizarro.

"Suerte pala talaga ang buntis," she says. "Pampabuenas sa first movie namin ni Sarah Geronimo."

Her fans should really see this film as it would be her last one before giving birth.
 "Matatagalan before I do another film kasi I’ll breastfeed my baby and spend most of my time with him. Bumalik man ako sa work, I want to do a hosting job muna on TV para hindi ako masyadong mawala sa bahay ng matagal. Gusto ko I’ll be there when he talks and walks for the first time. I plan to do a babybook for him where I’ll record everything he does."

Everyone says she’s a beautiful pregnant woman. Would she be willing to pose in the nude showing her naked tummy like other preggy celebs? 

"Okay lang, basta ang photographer, ang asawa ko kasi kumukuha naman talaga siya ng pictures."

No comments:

Post a Comment