@Officialjuday (Twitter)

@officialjuday

@officialjuday
Instagram: @officialjuday
>

BET ON YOUR BABY EVERY SATURDAY NIGHTS ON ABS-CBN!....... .... .........

Sunday, June 20, 2010

ON JUDAY: "MALAKI ANG UTANG NA LOOB KO SA TAO."


ON JUDAY: "MALAKI ANG UTANG NA LOOB KO SA TAO."



ON JUDAY: "MALAKI ANG UTANG NA LOOB KO SA TAO." If given the chance to work again with his previous leading ladies, who will he choose?

"I'm playing the husband of Jodi Sta. Maria here in Noah," he began. "And honestly, working with her right now [makes me go back to the] good memories when we were working as a couple in Walang Kapalit. And working again with her, pareho kaming nag-grow up. I guess in five years, nakita namin talaga na pareho kaming nag-evolve..."

Then, he segued into mentioning the name of the lady--with whom he had a successful team-up. Briefly, he said, "I guess, babalik at babalikan ko pa rin yung taong gumawa sa akin, nag-help sa akin mag-grow: Juday."

He continued, "Dalawa naman talaga yun, e. Sila talaga yung tumulong sa akin habang nag-start ako, sila talaga yung kinapitan ko to become better."

PEP issued this follow-up question: What about working again with Judy Ann Santos? Is it on the horizon?

Carefully choosing his words, he replied, "I couldn't say that it's on the horizon...You know, I never close my doors. She's still the person that I admire the most in terms of professionalism and in terms of acting. Malaki ang respeto ko diyan sa tao, malaki ang utang na loob ko sa tao."


No comments:

Post a Comment